понедельник, 29 сентября 2014 г.

КАРТИНА. MAL BURTON ORIGINAL ART OIL PAINTING " WE NEED A BAG OF COAL BOY "


MAL.BURTON " WE NEED A BAG OF COAL BOY    "
(original painting 16"inch x 12"inch) 40cm x 30cm

FAST 48hr UK POST
Painted by myself on stretched canvas, Ready to hang on your wall.

Thank you for looking at my painting, I have been painting oil and acrylic art for over 40 years,All my work is 100% hand painted and you will find my art in many uk art galleries , I am now semi retired and offer my work for sale here on ebay, I work from a studio within my home on the borders of scotland,  The size of this canvas is 16"inch x 12"inch, signed on both front and rear , All my paintings are sent out first class recorded delivery, First class air mail recorded world wide. kind regards Mal.Burton. 

US $129.16
GBP 12.00

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий